Spend the weekend, July 1 & 2, 2011, exploring all there is to see and do along the Amish Trail. Join in the fun as you discover the treasures that await you along the Amish Trail. There will be Special Offers and Discounts by our Amish Trail Member Businesses:
- Leon Historical Society... 10 to 4; Display of Amish quilts and crafts, Local Artist
Amish bake sale, Flea Market and Yard sales, Museum open
- Holiday Inn Express... a rate from the Past of $89.99 per weekday night, tax exempt and double occupancy. A two day stay is a must to see and do everything. (Friday and Saturday night rates are $149.99 per night)
- The Crosspatch… Buy 1 Chuck Wagon Dinner for July 2 – get one half off
- Gowanda Harley-Davidson... poker chips on sale, limited edition. Stop in for details
- Aim High Outdoor Adventures... Stay 2 nights, get third consecutive night FREE, July through August. Call for availability; 716-296-8946 or 716-988-5967
- Herbal Expresions... 10 to 3; Refreshments; FREE gift with each purchase
- Salamanca Historical Society... bake sale, 50/50 raffle and Chinese Auction Saturday July 2 from 10 am – 4 pm. a doll house exhibit
- Beauty View Farm... 11 to 3; Learn about the history and fate of the Bluebird, build a bluebird house for the trail or to purchase.
Also you will find Garage Sales, Yard Sales and even town wide sales along the route.
- Friday Evening be sure to enjoy the FREE concert in Randolph from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Featured band is Old Dawg Bluegrass Band
More information to come. Keep checking back.