“LEON HISTORICAL SOCIETY
OLD FASHION CHRISTMAS”
At the 1836 Church, RT 62, 4 corners in Leon, NY
DECEMBER 9, 2012
Enjoy Wonderful Holiday Music by
The “Forestville Wesleyan Church Choir “
You will catch the Holiday spirit!
Please join us in celebrating our 1 Year Anniversary at Simply Natural Alpaca Gift Shop, 11144 Pope Road, Randolph, NY on Friday, 11/23, Saturday 11/24, and Sunday 11/25 from 9-5. We will have in-store specials, gift baskets and a drawing for a $100 gift card from our shop.
We would like to thank our family, friends and all who have helped, supported and shopped with us in our first year.
Gowanda Harley-Davidson announces its annual Tony Reid Memorial Mileage Challenge Reception, October 13th from 12:00 noon to 2:00 p.m.
In planning a road trip around New York state, we found information on the Internet about Cattaraugus County, a short drive south of Niagara Falls and Buffalo. We were immediately attracted by the opportunity to visit the local Amish merchants - their craftsmanship is well-known to us, even in California. However, we were really sold when we discovered the New York Amish Geotrail, a set of geocaches located at interesting sites and businesses throughout the county. With so much to do, we rearranged our schedule slightly so we would be able to spend more time in the area wi
The Tour D'Amish Event on June 9, 2012 is a chance to get out and visit NY's Amish Trail member businesses. Collect puzzle pieces from the participating businesses; put the puzzle together and win an Amish Trail T-Shirt as a prize. Some of the businesses will have special deals and offers for that day.
The following buisnesses are participating in the event :
In Randolph Area:
During the first week of January 2012, we hosted a family of four from Sydney, Australia who selected our area for skiing, nearness to Niagara Falls, Amish proximity and accessibility to Native American sites.
Brochure & Map
Get your own copy of an Amish Trail brochure & map stop by:
- any of the Amish Trail businesses
- the Gowanda Area Chamber of Commerce located at the Northern gateway to the trail
- the Amish Trail Welcome Center in Randolph, New York the Southern gateway to the trail
Events along the Amish Trail
- Pat Benatar & Neil Geraldo at Seneca Allegany Casino(in 2 days)
- Mystic Hill Olde Barn's Open Marketplace(in 3 days)
- 8th Annual OnoFest (in 24 days)
- Grand Funk Railroad at the Seneca Allegany Events Center(in 24 days)
- Holiday Inn Express Summer Fun Fling(in 29 days)
- Mystic Hill Olde Barn's Open Marketplace(in 31 days)